To try and help you plan the perfect night out, we’d like to give you some information about the new timings and arrangements at the Bier Keller, Bracknell.
The Bier Keller is part of the entertainment centre at The Coppid Beech Hotel which features a live music venue (the Keller) and a nightclub, Aprés. Famed for it’s Alpine theming, the Coppid Beech Hotel along with the Keller and Aprés offer one of the best, safest, most varied and unpredictable nights out in the Berkshire area.
Keller opens: 7.30pm
Aprés opens: 7.30pm (used to be midnight)
Both venues close: 2.30am
Both venues can now be used simultaneously throughout the course of the evening.
Start time: 9pm
Finish time: Midnight
!daft! Guestlist & Privileges
Thanks to the Coppid Beech and Keller management team, on !daft! performance dates, we are delighted to be able to offer our friends and clients some special VIP treatment. This includes:
- Complementary entry to the Keller and Aprés (usually £10)
- Use of complementary entry privilege up till 10.30pm (usually 9pm)
- Use of VIP area in Aprés (subject to availability)
- Immediate escorted access to the bar on arrival
- Complementary bottle of Prosecco, shot or equivalent on arrival for birthday/wedding celebrants
- Complimentary HI-SPEED WiFi access throughout the hotel
- Preferential accommodation rates
Apply For Guestlist
Spaces on the guestlist are limited and only available via application.